Saturday, March 21, 2020

Tips for COVID-19 virus

How to Wash your hands
How to Wash your Hands - La La La 🎵🎵🎵

Beverly and I are slowly adjusting to the COVID-19 outbreak. I'm listening to more Podcasts* and helping Beverly with home projects that we need to catch up on.

I would like to pass along some things I have found on the Internet:

Food



Social

Of course we can make phone calls and text family and friends, but what are some easy ways to call Multiple people? Here's three easy methods to Connect to more than one person at a time.

  • Skype:
    Using mobile apps for Android or iOS, desktop apps on Windows or Mac, or via Skype’s web app, the service lets you connect with your friends for easy video calls. Screen sharing is supported as well.
    A maximum of 25 people can join a group voice chat, while video calls are limited to 10 people.
  • Google Duo:
    Simple, high quality video calls for smartphones, tablets, computers, and Smart Displays like the Google Nest Hub Max.
  • Facetime - only works between Apple devices, how to make a Facetime call, Apple How-to

Entertainment


I will keep this post short. So, that's all for now 😄
Please feel free to Contact me (Doug Tatom) with any suggestions..

To see this post on my personal blog ⇩⇩

*if you have any questions please give me a call  😄




No comments:

Post a Comment